Team Loyalty and My Love Affair With the Dallas Cowboys

I can still remember the day I first fell in love with the Dallas Cowboys. My infatuation with the team began while watching Super Bowl XII in 1978, when the Cowboys defeated the Denver Broncos. It was a game that I never forgot, and until now my loyalty to the team remains incredibly strong.I was only eleven at the time, and if it were not for my sister who had decided to watch a game called football, I can not I never became a fan of this sport. At that time we lived in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and my family never watched all the football matches. But as often happens when a younger brother follows in the footsteps of the older, I decided to watch the Super Bowl, because my sister was watching. There was a lot of pre-game advertising campaign about who would win, and has aroused the curiosity of my sister. At the beginning of the game we liked the uniforms the Broncos and cowboys, as we tried to decide which team to root for. Being an animal lover, I was more inclined to side with Denver just because their helmets had a horse on the magic began to unfold them.Then. The Cowboys took the field, and quarterback Roger Staubach at the helm leading DA Boys "to a big win against Denver, our allegiance to Big D was sealed. From that day my sister and I never rooted for any team. Through all the team's victories and heartbreaking defeats to remain faithful to fans.I often wonder where this team loyalty comes. I'm not from Dallas and I was just in Texas, once in my life. My sister and I even joked about one day visit Texas Stadium (before his death) to watch a game at home as if we were pilgrims spiritual journey toward our sport football mecca. We were, after all, and baptized at a young impressionable age, and worshiped at the ' altar of the Cowboys'' ve never since.I scolded my uncle numerous times and for all the transition team loyalty every time you move into a different state. The team has its roots usually depended on where he lived at the time. I lived abroad and in several different states, but my love and loyalty to the Cowboys has never changed. Even though I was born in Oakland, California, and later in life returned to live in the Bay Area, I would not be caught dead wearing a San Francisco 49ers t-shirt or. feel unnatural.Logically It seems ridiculous to be so loyal to a team whose players are sold and exchanged constantly. Thurs players truly invest the emotional ties with the city to know that they play their stay can be very short? Just recently the city of San Francisco was packed with millions of adoring fans screaming and celebrating the Giants and their World Series victory. Players were treated as conquering heroes who have brought pride back to their great city. We get upset when those players come to know and love decide to join another team, especially a rival. It feels like we are betrayed. How dare they switch sides, after all the love and support that We poured over them! Traitors! Our company values ​​of honesty, so that we lose sight of the fact that players are paid to do a job and not to venerate the city they're playing in.Unlike many fans, especially male ones, I do not identify with some athletes and follow their lives and statistics closely. I do not perform strange rituals before games to show my support for my team, and not live vicariously through them. always puzzles me when some obsessed fans set cars on fire and create chaos in the streets of their city to celebrate a team victory. Yes, it annoys me when the Cowboys loose and I feel euphoric when they win, but I know it's only a game and life goes on. do not know why other fans are loyal to their team. All I know is that at the age of eleven, I saw a beautiful and exciting game called football and the winning team took my breath away. I've been hooked ever since . Can [EXTRACT] I still remember the days when I remember the first time in love with the Dallas Cowboys fell. My enthusiasm for the team started, and Super Bowl XII in 1978, when the Cowboys defeated the Denver Broncos. was a game I will never forget, and to this day, my loyalty to the team is incredibly strong.I was only eleven at the time, and were it not for my sister who has decided to watch a football game was called, I never could have become a fan of this sport. At that time we lived in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and my family never watched all the football matches. But as often happens when a younger brother follows in the footsteps of older I decided to watch the Super Bowl, watching as my older sister would. He had a lot of pre-game hype about who would win, and my sister has aroused curiosity. beginning of the game we liked the uniforms and the Broncos cowboys like us to decide which team to root out attempts. As an animal lover, I was more inclined to side with Denver, just because their helmets had started on a horse them.Then the magic to unfold. The Cowboys went to war, and led by quarterback Roger Staubach at the top "Da Boys" was sealed in a big win against Denver, our fidelity to the Big D. From that day, my sister and I never rooted for any team. Through all the victories of the team and heartbreaking losses, we remain faithful to fans.I often wonder where this team goes out of loyalty. I'm not from Dallas and I was just in Texas, once in my life. My sister and I even joked about one day to visit the Texas Stadium (before his death) to see a house to play, as if we are pilgrims on a spiritual journey in the sport for our football Mecca. We were finally baptized at a young and impressionable age and have at the altar of the Cowboys never had the My uncle since.I reprimanded several times for the continued evolution of team loyalty every time it is moved to another state adored. The team has its roots usually depended on where they currently live. I have lived abroad and in various states , but my love and loyalty to the Cowboys has never changed. Even though I was born in Oakland, California, and later in life returned to live in the Bay Area, I would not be caught dead wearing a San Francisco 49ers T-shirt or hat. would be ridiculous to feel that way unnatural.Logically loyal to a team whose players are sold and traded constantly appears. Players can actually invest any emotional attachment to know the city they play in their possession should be short? Only recently has the city of San Francisco was scream with millions of loyal fans and the Giants celebrate their World Series victory and packaged. Players were treated as heroes, the pride of conquest brought their great city. We get excited, the players decide if we know and love another team to come join you, especially a rival. It feels like we are betrayed. How dare they change sides, after all the love and support that we have poured over them! Traitor! The Our company values ​​of honesty, so you stay focused on the fact that players are paid to do a job and not the city that play in.Unlike many fans, especially the males lose worship I do not identify with some athletes and follow their life or statistics closely. I do not perform strange rituals before games to show my support for my team and do not represent live by them. It always amazes me when some obsessed fans set cars on fire, and wreak havoc on the streets to celebrate their city, for a team to victory. Yes, it annoys me when the Cowboys lose and I feel euphoric when they win, but I know it's only a game and life goes on. do not know why other fans are loyal to their team. Everything I know is that at the age of eleven, I saw a beautiful and exciting game called football and the winning team took my breath away. Since then I've been addicted.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น