A Look Back At The Week That Was

Here is a look back at some of the events of the week 15:1) Jets vs. Pats: To begin with, I felt like they would, the Jets kept the game close. My biggest problem with this game was the play-calling. What the hell was he thinking Mangini keeping Brad Smith in that way? I understand. The option has worked on the first attempt and has led to a 49 yard run by Washington. But you think that New England was smart enough to sniff out every time QB Brad Smith was for the rest of the game? It 'was pathetic to watch. Each time was like QB Brad Smith, you knew he was going to run some variation of the option, as it did in college. How do you put in that 4 and 2 the game? I like Mangini as a whole, and not know who he is, or Schoetenheimer his fault, but I've seen bad play calling examined since watching the Giants.2) vs. Giants. Redskins: Which brings me to my second game. All I can say is WOW. It would be safe to say that Eli Manning is not exactly inspire confidence in his team as the fans. Certainly his wide receivers, especially Amani "Not a Toomer," did not exactly help his cause. Add the fact that the offensive play calling itself was abysmal, and you had the recipe for a typical Giants collapse. Maybe I'm just here, but when your running back gains 18 yards or so in two runs on the right side, possibly would not make sense to continue running to that side? Not if you are the Giants. For some stupid reason, they decided to run only on the left side for the rest of the game. As I said, maybe I'm alone in my thinking. Who knows. All I know is this: If the Giants somehow find a way to lose the next two games, one of which will most likely being that it is against the Patriots, Tom Coughlin's better to be fired and this team better to be revised. Because what we have going on right now, SUCKS.3) vs. Cowboys. Eagles: This is what Cowboys stadium staff told to not let any women in hot blondes who respond to the name Jessica. What happened to Tony Romo? It passes from QB stud all season to crack, like a glass bottle. I mean, I understand. If Jessica Simpson had cheering me play any sport for me, I'd be a bit 'too nervous. But let's go. You just signed a $ 60 million for something to lead the Dallas Cowboys. You should be able to handle a hot blonde or two. This game really makes me wonder if Boys "or the group are the best team in NFC.4) vs. Dolphins. Ravens: Dolphins avoid the possibility of the season by beating the Ravens win less trivial. I was not able to take this game, but I saw the final play of the game and how everyone was excited to get, finally, that the victory behind. Congrats guys. You just have to avoid being the punch line of every NFL joke for years to come.5) vs. Jaguars. Steelers: Finally, a confirmation of something I thought all the time. Jaguars are better than the Steelers. Period. Jaguars are the dark horse in the AFC this year. I do not care what team you are. will tell you this: you do not want to play Jags in the playoffs. That goes to the Colts and Pats. Any team that can play with this consistency, and this power is not a defensive team you want to play come January.6) vs. Lions. Charger From 6-2 to 6-8. Good work by Jon Kitna. The self-proclaimed "10-win team 'has now extended their losing streak to six games. They suck. No other way of seeing things. How are the offensive power in the first half of the season for the general chaos at this point is a bit 'disconcerting. They need to think long and hard at what they do not go there and fix it.and oh yeah, Brett Favre broke another record of good ol 'Dan Marino. This time, all-time passing yards record key. It 'was certainly a heck of a week. [EXTRACT] Here's a look back at some of the events of the week 15:1) Jets vs. Pats: To begin with, as I thought it would be, kept the Jets to close the game. My biggest problem with this game was the play-calling. What the hell was he thinking Mangini Brad Smith in line like that? I see. The option to work on your first attempt resulted in a 49 yard run by Washington. But do not think that New England was smart enough to smell each time QB Brad Smith for the rest of the game was? It was touching to see. Every time I was in a QB Brad Smith, you knew that would be some variation of the option, as it did in school. How do you set to play in this quarter and 2? I like Mangini as a whole, and not sure who's to blame for their Schoetenheimer, but I'm not calling a bad game just because Giants.2) Giants vs. Redskins saw: This brings me to my second game. All I can say is WOW. It would be safe to say that Eli Manning does not just confidence in his team and the fans. Certainly, his wide receivers, especially Amani "is not a Toomer," did not exactly help his cause. Add the fact that the call was bad offensive game in itself, and you had the recipe for a typical Giants collapse. Maybe I'm just here, but if you run your profits of 18 meters or so in two runs on the right side, would not make sense to run any further on this page? No, if you are the Giants. For some stupid reason, they decided to run only on the left side for the rest of the game. As I said, maybe I'm alone in my thinking. Who knows. All I know is this: If the Giants somehow find a way to get the next two games, which is more likely to be fired against the Patriots, Tom Coughlin and the team is better to lose BETTER will be obsolete. Because what we have going on right now, SUCKS.3) Cowboys vs. Eagles: This is what Cowboys Stadium staff finished, so not hot at all blonde women to respond to the name of Jessica. What is with you Tony Romo? They range from stud QB all season to crack, like a glass bottle. I mean, I understand. If I had Jessica Simpson is watching me play any sport that I cheered, I would be a bit 'nervous. But let's go. You have just signed a $ 60 million a little ', to lead the Dallas Cowboys. You should be able to handle a hot blonde or two. This game really makes me wonder whether the boys or the package is the best team in NFC.4) Dolphins Dolphins vs. Ravens: to avoid the possibility of less trivial game season victory against the Ravens. I do not get to take this game, but I saw the final play of the game and how excited everyone was ultimately behind this victory. Congratulations guys. You just avoided the punchline of every joke the NFL for years to come.5) Jaguars vs. Steelers: Finally, a confirmation of something I thought all the time. The Jaguars are better than the Steelers. Period. The teeth are a dark horse in the AFC this year. I do not care what team you are. I'll say this: you do not want to have their teeth playing in the playoffs. This goes to the Colts and Pats. Each team can play in this determination and this defensive strength, not a team you want to play come January.6) Lions vs. Chargers From 6-2 to 6-8. Good work by Jon Kitna. The team self-proclaimed "10-win 'has now extended its losing streak to six games. You suck. No other way of seeing things. How have the offensive power in the first half of the season vai the general confusion, to this point is a bit 'of confusion. should think long and hard about what is going wrong and fix it there it.and oh yeah, Brett Favre broke a record of good ol' Dan Marino. This time, of all time major yards passing records. E 'was certainly a heck of a week.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น