Taking Care

Taking Care
My mother always told me to take care of my brother, and I tried this, I let go his own way most of the time, and played with him when he was invited to play with others. I was his best friend, simply because the fact that he had no friends. I tried to change this one day, when Mom was at the store, inviting my friends to play cowboys Timothy in our back yard, thinking it would help my brother to introduce the "outside world" and make him friends. ° Towards the morning, the day, our doorbell rang. I rushed from the den, where my brother and I were watching westerns, of course, up the stairs and lean opened the door to see a skinny guy with the hair blacks, smiling as she moved her hands up to a giant belt buckle a cow skull on it, surely boast. I paid no mind to this, however, ignorance was something I had learned, having to constantly bear down in fights with my brother, at the discretion of my mom. "Hey TIMMO!" We all had nicknames at school. "Hey Art, how are you today, partner?" Slyly saying the last part, hands on his buckle, a futile attempt to get me started again. "You can wait 'around while I my brother?" "Never Sure. I knew he had a brother, though, how come you never told he had a brother?" I stood for a second like a deer caught in headlights. "I guess it never came," I lied. "Oh ... Guess not then! I'll see ya 'round back." Timothy started in the yard, and I ran to the house, slamming the door behind me, back down the stairs and into the den, where my brother was shouting furiously on television, "Cowboy! Cowboy! Cowboy!" I watched the screen as the credits scroll up, stepped forward and shut out "au Thor, not cowboys." He was confused, that was the case at the end of each show. "It's over." I said with a nervous voice, knowing that the result would be weeping and wailing, "Do you want to play cowboy in the yard with friends You can use the revolver?" I saved the day before could drop a tear, and in less than a few seconds, he was ready, dressed in full cowboy. We walked out of the pit and up the stairs, in our small kitchen green, the taste of breakfast in the morning there was nothing to us, as now galloping toward the door bumping into chairs, clean once hid under the table and burst out the door, ripping almost out of place. Our yard is large, which decorated with green bushes and trees, a humongous garden was on the right side, where his mother had grown up a rainbow of different flowers. None of this mattered to my brother and me, was the back, where my brother and I had played most of the time, where we had our little western base built with scrap boards from the garage. "TIMMO?" I called out, seeing nothing my friend. "Tea-mo!" My brother has imitated unwittingly calling for my friend. I kept looking for my brother at the heel of my shoe, every breath hitting his head. "BANG! BANG! BANG!" Timothy shot from behind one of the larger bushes, I was a little 'surprise, but my brother was screaming in tears. "Bad! Bad! No friend, no!" "What the hell?" Timothy covered his ears, screaming and sobbing from my brothers. "This is my brother Georgie. Not like being scared, he's different ...". I stopped my words, rubbing my brothers back in an attempt to calm him down. "It 's different!" Timothy has continued to hold his hands over his ears, in vain, "And 'a delay, which is the difference!" "Shut up!" I felt my face turn red and the blood boil faster, I hated when people would talk like that, with that word, teasing my brother. "You have a nickname for him, do not cry Cause ya tard child 'can be a bit' long;? Not" A bell was ringing, and before I knew it I had spun around and hit the square on the lip Timothy, the blood ran slowly through your mouth, "Yo" He jumped on me and two of us started rolling on the ground, occasionally hitting our heads, banging his knee near branches and twigs.Yet, the next thing I knew to be alone, and now sat atop Georgie Timothy, beating him with his toy gun, smashing her nose, jaw and cracks, it is the blood on the face of Timothy, Georgie clothes, and the revolver. I let this go and beat for a while 'leaving Georgia to get his revenge at last, I stepped in, putting his hand on the shoulder of Georgie, turned ready to swing, stopping just before unleashing his fist. "Au-Thu okay?" He was breathing heavily. "Yes," I said, "Georgie okay?" "Yes." "You want to go watch cowboys?" "Yes." I shook his hand and pulled it out Georgie Timothy, who was lying on the ground crying, covered with her blood, I gave a little kick, turned and went; Georgie followed suite and was at his heels, once again, for a relaxing afternoon cowboys. [EXCERPT] My mother always told me to take my brother and I tried this, I had most of the time allowed, and played with him when he was invited to play with others. I was his best friend, simply due to the fact that he had no friends. I tried to change this one day, when Mom was in the workshop, inviting my friends to play cowboys Timothy in our garden and thought this would help to introduce my brother to the "outside world" and make friends. About ten o'clock the morning of the day rang the bell clock. I rushed out of the cave, where I and my brother were watching westerns, without doubt, the narrow staircase and opened the door to see a skinny guy with the hair blacks, smiling, as her hands moved on a buckle with a huge Cow skull on it, certainly has. I paid no attention to this idea, but it was the ignorance was something that I need to know that you are always behind in fights with my brother, at the discretion of my mother. "Hey TIMMO!" We all had nicknames at school. "Hey Art, how are you today, part-ner?" Intelligent to say, the last side, hands on his belt buckle, a futile attempt, let me talk about him. "It can wait" Back Round, while I my brother? "" Sure. I did not know he had a brother, though, how come I never said that he had a brother? Rate "I, for one second like a deer caught in headlights. Was" time, was on the front. "I lied." Oh ... I guess not!. I'll see ya 'round then, "Timothy started in the yard, and I ran to the house, slamming the door behind me, back down the stairs and enter the cave, where my brother was furious, screaming TV," Cowboy ! Cowboy! Cowboy! "I watched the screen as the credits scroll away, came forward to turn it off." Au-gate, not a cowboy. "He was confused by what had happened at the end of each show." It's over. "I said with a nervous voice, knowing he would whine and cry for the result," Want to play cowboy on the farm, with friends, you can use the gun? "I saved the day before a tear could be eliminated, and in less than a few seconds, he was ready, dressed in full cowboy. We went up the stairs and out of the pit, in our little green kitchen, the smell of breakfast the morning was nothing for us, like us today, galloping to the door bumping into chairs, clean once hid under the table and broke the door, almost tearing the hinge. our yard was big enough, decorated with the most green of shrubs and trees, huge garden was on the right side where his mother had grown up a rainbow of different flowers. Nothing mattered to my brother or me, was the back, where my brother and I had played most of the time, where we built the Our base just west from boards reject the garage. " TIMMO? "I called to see my friend is not nowhere." T-mo! "My brother copied, unwittingly asks my friend. I continued to look for my brother on the heels of my shoes, every breath you press the the back of the neck. "BANG! BANG! BANG! "Timothy a shot from behind the bushes and snatch a bit older ', but my brother was screaming in tears." Bad! Bad! No friend! No. "" What the hell? "Timothy, shaking his ears, squeaks and sobs of my brothers." This is my brother Georgie. He does not like to be scared ... He is different. "I spent my words back rubbed my brothers, in an attempt to calm him down." It 's different? "Timothy continued to hold his hands over his ears, useless," It 's an idiot, is the difference! "" Hush! "I felt my face and the red blood boils up in a hurry, I hated when people would talk like that, with this word to make fun of my brother." Do you have a nickname for you, do ya tard cause Cry Baby 'can be a bit' long;? Do you? "He had to ring a bell, and before I knew I had to hit Timothy and turned square on the lips, the blood ran slowly through your mouth," Yo "He jumped on me and two of us rolling on the floor, sometimes hitting our heads, knees together close to shops and twigs.Yet, the next thing I knew I was alone, and now Georgie was to Timothy, to beat him with his toy gun, smashing his nose and jaw popping, there was blood everywhere Timothy Face , Georgia, clothes and gun. let these shots go on for a while 'to Georgia to get his revenge, and, finally, I came in, put my hand on Georgie's shoulder, turned around ready to swing, to stop, just the outbreak of the first punch. " Au-Thu okay? "He could hardly breathe." Yes "I replied," Georgie okay? "Yes" "." See cowboys go? "" Yes. "Georgie, I gave my hand and dragged him away from Timothy, crying on the floor, covered in his blood, I gave a little kick, turned and went into the house, Georgie was followed on the heels suites and, once again, for a relaxing afternoon of the Cowboys.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น