Guess the Flex 2-Point-0

As I'm sure you're well aware, the NFL reserves the right to choose a game for its broadcast on Sunday evening for the final seven weeks of the season. My brother and decided to do this in our very own competition. As director of the competition, I failed miserably to make sure that my brother (Derek) was informed of the procedures. Therefore, competition shall be forfeited and I humbly and embarrassing, 2009 to deliver the crown to flex my younger brother. Hail the victor.Nevertheless, the show must go on. Here are the predictions of Derek: Week 11: vs. San Diego. Denver Week 12 (the return against the Giants could be a sign of a tight race in the AFC West down the stretch as these two teams really do not like each other, which always makes for the good of the game.) .. Vs. Pittsburgh. Baltimore (Even with the loss Ravens, these games are too good to pass up the other games to choose from really not worth it to replace a good old slug resistant division) Week 13: .. Vs. Minnesota. Arizona (It's a toss-up with the already planned in New England and the Miami game. One of them could be chosen, but can not pass up the opportunity for the two oldest qb is playing head to head for NFC supremacy. We know the Vikings, but when the cards are tough to beat) Week 14:. vs. Denver. Indianapolis (But I would say San Diego vs. Dallas, San Diego could be in prime-time threshold. If that is not my choice. Vs The Eagles. Giants is a possibility, but the Giants are in trouble. I don 't think Fox wants to give up vs. Atlanta. New Orleans, so I'm left with this. CBS wants to keep fighting, but I think the seed NFC wins. Division Two leaders possibly fighting for # 1 in the AFC that! is really great stuff there) Week 15: against Atlanta. Jets (Again, if it were not for the monopoly of San Diego's prime-time games, I would put my money on them against the Bengals. Other games really suck. Because my boys are falling more quickly than from Carolina , Obama's approval rating, the game will be scrapped, although the love story of Brett Favre could take in. This game is simply a possible match-up of two wild card teams, although I doubt the Jets stay in the race week 15) Week 16: vs. Denver. Philadelphia (You can not pass the return trip to Philly B-Dawk in a Broncos uniform for the first time in history, the Philadelphia Eagles crowd of opposing players want to show what that "brotherly love" is all about. This may not be able to Because of first-time rule, but it's another week of bad match-up.) Well. First of all, gracias hermano. Before you enter my selections, I have to educate my readers about how the flex schedule. Without completely boring, basically goes like this. Flex scheduling starts in week 11 and passes through the end of the season. The NFL broadcast affiliates (CBS and FOX) have the right to protect a game Sunday Night Football (SNF) every week except week 17 game flex will be announced in advance of twelve days, except for week 17 when they announced six days before the game. Teams are limited to a maximum of four appearances in the NFC during the season, and a total of five prime time games on all networks. However, there is an exception to the three teams to make six appearances in prime time a season.There 's also a clause in the property division flex scheduling. Long story short, CBS and Fox have the rights to at least one every two divisional matchups. For example, the Giants and Cowboys played on SNF in two weeks. Therefore, their next matchup is guaranteed for FOX. Similarly, the Broncos and Chargers faced off on Monday Night Football (MNF). As a result, the second head to head game is guaranteed CBS. I can not find Both CBS and FOX still need to protect these games to hold onto them during the flex weeks or less, but I'm going to assume they do not. I did, what fun. See how much learning is fun? I feel good now, really good. Maybe that's why my wife is in medical school. Although, if I said I wanted to discuss the size, flexible programming, stopped to listen to 'flex' and immediately open a £ 39 book to show me a detailed picture that explains how muscles flex About 14 seconds later, I would very warm and begin to faint. This really happens, but I digress. On to my selections flexible programming ... Week 11: I had this really the right one, I promise. I know that I do not believe, but true. I predicted that Fox would protect the Falcons to the Giants and that CBS would protect the Colts to the Ravens game. Charger Broncos would not be acceptable due to the division clause above. Therefore, the obvious choice would be the Eagles Bears.Week 12: FOX slate will probably stinks protect the Redskins at Eagles Sun. Have already secured the game Vikings / Bears matchup because this is the same MNF a few weeks later. CBS wants to protect one or Ravens Steelers Texans Colts to a. My guess is that protecting the Pittsburgh matchup in Bal. Manning and the Colts and then make their sixth and final primetime appearance.Week 13: There are four decent games this week and only three are eligible. The Cowboys at Giants is untouchable through the division clause. I think CBS wants to protect Patriots in Miami. If FOX protects the Vikings at Cardinals, the only other matchup is intriguing Eagles Falcons. It will be one of those two games. FOX collects Favre therefore likely that both PHI ATL.Week 14: Plenty of big-time matchups this week. FOX will probably protect the Eagles to the Giants because they have the rights to the Saints at Falcons (meeting, the MNF) Bears and Packers (a meeting, SNF). Based on my projections, the Broncos at Colts matchup would be ineligible due to Indianapolis' maxed first-time appearances. I wish this were not the Sun game will depend on who wants more flex CBS, the Dallas Cowboys and Brett Favre. I hope they choose the Chargers at Cowboys so we all get to see the Bengals at Vikings in prime time. Both deserve airtime.Week 15: This week is a wildcard. FOX wants to protect the Packers and Steelers at Bengals CBS will protect the Chargers. Therefore, FNS will have to choose between the Pu-Pu Platter Bear at Ravens, 49ers, Eagles, Falcons at Jets or Vikings at Panthers. I doubt Favre will go two weeks in a row, so assuming they are both quite a bit 'live in their respective wild card hunt, I'm guessing the Bears to Ravens.Week 16: If last week was the Pu-Pu Platter, this week Whopper is a smorgasbord Wednesday (this is a good thing). Unfortunately for Fox, all the good games belong to CBS. FOX will probably protect the Panthers at Giants. CBS will have to choose between the Texans at Dolphins, Broncos at Eagles, the Jets at Colts, Steelers and Ravens to (I do not know if they are able to protect this new game or not). If CBS is unable to protect Ravens at Steelers, I think we'll see the game on SNF, but only if the Ravens are not chosen for the 15 weeks if they are, I think we will see either the Texans or Dolphins at Broncos Eagles. I think it will be the Steelers at Ravens. (Broncos at Eagles Ravens at Steelers is whether or not eligible) Week 17:. All games are eligible. No protection is given for both networks. I could not find whether the clause applies peaceful division in week 17 so I'm going to assume it is not. I think that ultimately SNF choose between three games, Eagles at Cowboys, perhaps for the NFC East, the Giants Vikings, with a playoff berth or seeding on the line, or Patriots at Texans for playoff positioning and the possible wildcard berth for Houston. My money is on the Eagles at Cowboys. [ABSTRACT] Because I'm sure are well aware, the NFL, reserves the right, a game for their Sunday night broadcast in the last seven weeks of the season chosen. My brother and decided to make this our own contest. As head of the competition, I failed miserably to make sure that my brother (Derek) was informed of the procedures. Therefore, losing the contest, and I humbly surrender and embarrassing, in 2009 the crown to flex my younger brother. Hail to the victor.Nevertheless, the show must go on. Here are Derek's weather: Week 11: San Diego vs. Denver (The return against the Giants, the signal of a tight race in the AFC West was on track to be positive, these two teams really do not like each other, which makes always good. soccer) Week 12:. Pittsburgh vs. Baltimore (Even with the loss Ravens, these games are too good to pass up other selected games are really not worth it to replace a good old Slug Fest Division) at week 13. Minnesota vs. Arizona (It's a toss-up with New England and Miami already scheduled to play one of the two could be chosen, but can not pass up the opportunity for the two oldest qb in the game head to head for. NFC supremacy We know the Vikings, but when the cards are hard to beat) Week 14: .. Denver vs. Indianapolis would be (I say Dallas vs. San Diego, San Diego, but could be on the verge of prime-time. Unless it's my choice. The Eagles vs Giants is a possibility, but the Giants are in trouble. I do not give Fox Atlanta vs. New Orleans, so I'm left with this. CBS will fight to keep it, but I think FNS Division Two leaders can fight for wins # 1 seed in the AFC, which is really great stuff it) Week 15:.! Jets vs. Atlanta (Again, not the monopoly of San Diego for the first time game, I would exercise my money on them against the Bengals. Other games really suck. Because my boys are out of Carolina, the Obama approval rating faster, the game will be scrapped, even though love Brett Favre deal could be keep inside This game is simply a possible match-up of two wild card teams, although I really doubt the Jets to stay in Race for the week 15) Week 16:. Denver vs. Philadelphia (you can not pass through B-Dawk way back to Philly in a Broncos uniform. For the first time in history, the Philadelphia Eagles public is an opposing player, who becomes "brotherly love" to show up at all. This could not be, because the first-time control is possible, but it's another week of bad match-up.) Well. In the first place, gracias hermano. First understand my choice, I owe to my readers how to educate Flex plan. Without full bore, it should be pretty well. Flex scheduling starts in the 11 rd week is the end of the season. The NFL broadcast partners (CBS and FOX) have the right, a game on Sunday Night Football (SNF) to protect every week except week 17 Game Flex has announced 12 days in advance will be 17 when it will be announced six days before the game with the exception of the week. Teams are limited to a maximum of four appearances in the NFC during the season, and a total of five prime time games on all networks. There is one exception to all three teams with six first-time appearances in a season.There 's also a division to provide flex-scheduling in the structure. Long story short, CBS and Fox have the rights to at least one of every two division matchups. For example, the Giants and Cowboys played on SNF in two weeks. Hence their next Marble is guaranteed on FOX. Even standing in the Broncos and Chargers on Monday Night Football (MNF). As a result, the second head to head game CBS is guaranteed. I can not see if CBS and FOX still need to protect these games to keep them during the week or not Flex, but I'll assume you do not. Ok, it was fun. See how much fun learning? I feel good now, really good. Maybe that's why my wife is in medical school. Although, when I said I wanted to discuss the size, flexible programming, they would not listen to music with "flex" and immediately open a book of 39 pounds to show, explain to me a detailed picture of how to flex their muscles. About 14 seconds later, I'd be very hot and begin to faint. This really happened, but I digress. Flexible programming choices on my ... Week 11: I had this really the right one, I promise. I know that I do not believe, but true. I predicted that Fox would protect the Falcons at Giants, and that CBS would be the Colts to Ravens to protect the game. Chargers at Broncos out of the question because of the division clause above. Therefore, the obvious choice for the Eagles would Bears.Week 12: FOX slate so that smells, probably to protect the Redskins at Eagles. Are already guarantees game Vikings / Bears, since the same is the MNF matchup few weeks later. CBS Steelers Texans Colts to protect or Ravens. My guess is that protecting the Marble Pitt in Bal. So Manning Colts and their sixth and last time appearance.Week Top 13: There are four good games this week and only three are eligible. The Cowboys at Giants are sacrosanct for the division clause. I think CBS is to protect Patriots in Miami. If the Vikings FOX protection of Cardinals, is the only other Eagles Matchup fascinating to Falcons. It is one of those two games. FOX probably not so Favre will be 14 ATL.Week PHI: Many big-time matchups this week. FOX will probably protect the Eagles to the Giants, because they have the rights to the Saints at Falcons (meeting, the MNF) Bears and Packers (a meeting, SNF). According to my estimates, would be the Broncos, the ineligible because Matchup Indianapolis Colts' prime-time appearances exhausted I would not, the Flex-game show on CBS wants more .. The Dallas Cowboys and Brett Favre's ego. . I hope you choose the Chargers at Cowboys we all get to see the Bengals at Vikings in prime time is worth airtime.Week 15. This week is a placeholder will be protected by FOX Packers Steelers and Bengals CBS to protect the Chargers. Therefore, SNF must choose from the Pu-Pu Platter of bears on the Ravens, 49ers, Eagles, Falcons at Jets, Panthers or Vikings. I doubt that Favre go two weeks in a row, providing both are a bit 'wild-living in their respective pursuits, I suspect the bears on Ravens.Week 16: When was the last week of the Pu-Pu Platter, this week (this is a good thing) a Whopper Wednesday smorgasbord. Unfortunately for Fox, are all good games on CBS. FOX is likely to protect the Panthers at Giants. CBS has made Texans safer to Dolphins, Broncos at Eagles, the Jets and Colts to Ravens at Steelers (if you do not have this game once or choose not to protect). If CBS is unable to protect Ravens at Steelers, I think we'll see the game on SNF, but only if the Ravens are not chosen to week 15. If they are, I think we will see both the Texans and Dolphins Broncos at Eagles, I think the Ravens are the Steelers to be .. (Broncos at Eagles Ravens when the Steelers is not acceptable) 17 weeks. All games are eligible for any protection. . allow both for the network I could not see if the distribution provision is still in week 17, so I'll assume it does not work I think, ultimately SNF is a choice of three games. Eagles at Cowboys, perhaps for the NFC East, Giants Vikings, with a playoff berth or seeding on the line, or Patriots at Texans playoff positioning and possible wild card berth for Houston. My money is on the Eagles at Cowboys.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น