Living the Western Dream Part 1

Living the Dream Inn! As a child I always dreamed of living on a ranch and horseback riding in the country, some cows and a lot of kids like one of those 'Marlboro Man' by my side. Raised in a small town with no 'cowboy' or 'cowgirls' I had no idea how to go about it or even what it really was. I only had my "dream". Growing up hippie era in the shadow of Vietnam that I had never heard any songs from cowboy, or really even read the stories of cowboys. I had a bit 'of information from my grandmother about how hard life was in the thirties dirty growing up in Montana and his mother died at a young age, leaving his father with seven children to raise alone. The crop was dry and cattle were dying, there was no work in Opheim Montana, where his father and several of his brothers had settled. Many sections of farmland have been away since then only because they were hungry. Often he would set the kitchen table, a few clothes hanging on the line. let the chickens out and run away in the middle of the night, cars and trucks still can not remember ..... In this way, a call came when bankers thought silently cursed his brother lived there.Her Arno jumped a railroad car and came out at the Grand Coulee Washington to work on the building. In the same year the whole family followed as they left the place home. (It makes me cry thinking about it, I've been there and lived there for more than a year in 1998 just to try the soul of all put flowers on my grave and great grandparents often took a ride around the area near relatives meeting were able to hang on. I can only imagine the life that may have had as a cowgirl in those days.) My great grandfather was the Sherriff and Jesse James had hunted in Canada Sun the story goes. (More information can be read in a Washington Post article by Blaine Harden my cousin, the family of Alfred Harden.) My grandmother Ellen Luella Harden and her older sister came to Seattle and became "Rosie" for Boeing Rivitors bit 'of time. That's where my grandmother met her husband and then moved to his hometown of Aberdeen, Washington. This is where I was born.The area was known as the registration and fishing communities. Westport, Washington, a few miles away was once the salmon capital of the world. Many fortune was made in the early days of recording in Grays Harbor County. My sister went on to marry David Mayr, son of Werner Mayr, one of the Mayr Bros. logging Bros. Everything revolved around fishing and logging until the late '70s when the Neuculear Satsup power plant was constructed 20 miles of distance. That lasted a few years until taken out of service and now these two giant cooling towers sit idel like warts on landscape.I good high school education and married a man from the country. We got a little ranch 7 acres and has 4 children, etc. Some cows, horses, dogs and cats life was ok for a while '. Which ended in divorse own in 1992 and I was on my own. I was able to stay on the ranch with the children and took the busines we had in town. So there I was, 4 children (boys, 2,5,7,9) no, no job, but a high school education and a common dream dream.The going around in my heart all these years.At this time life what 'chaos' to say the least! I made my self a job by starting a company of landscape architecture and life was good. Until winter came and the 'rain'. Those few years I have spent the daylight dark seven days a week working out, weather permitting, mow lawns and packaging of kindergarten children and school. That got old real fast. I have not had time with the children and the hungry in the winter. So I found a job 'real' city to be an accountant in. Boy I hate that, I'm not a person to sit at a desk in the house for hours at a time, but had a steady job and paid the bills.Then came work at the mill, now that was a good price, but the hours were terrible, night shift and again not to see the children very much. Now all I could do was dream of being in 'the sun shine forever now. "I started proposing to me the life I wanted, I created in my mind, it was not easy but it was so strong a feeling, and it was something to look forward in this difficult time.I had no idea how to make it happen, I continued to dream, I live a day where the sun shone deterministic undermined forever. In Aberdeen average rainfall is 80 inches or more and covered and to venture on the Internet gray.Just in the early 90s I chose 'sunshine4evernow' name like mine. I had never heard of the power of intention or the Sun teachings common today. I thought the place would be my sun Montana.Life the mill was full of rumors to stop and throw down so I started to work every little 'overtime I could get. I paid cards at home, truck and credit and lived very simply, saving as much as I could along the way to the fear - .. and I hope that my work Well it ended, I had in my mind the idea that when all children were done with school I would go somewhere to live alone on a mountaintop. But he was not sure how I would be able to walk away from work of 50.000 years. I have not had my car making that decision, was made for me when they told us all to pack, our work was finished. This is where the dream of being a cowgirl, cowgirl A Mustang has started to become real [EXTRACT] Living the Dream Inn have! As a small child I always dreamed of living on a ranch and horseback riding on the ground, a few cows, and many children and one in which "Marlboro Man" type of boys by my side. Raised in a small town without the "cowboy" or "Cowgirls" I had no idea how to do it or what it really was. I only had my "Dream." Growing up hippie era in the shadow of war of Vietnam, I never heard any songs from cowboy, or even read the stories very western. I got some info from my grandmother about how hard life was in the thirties, grew up in Montana dirty and his mother died at a young age the father left with seven children to raise alone. plants were dried up and killed all the cattle, there was no work in Opheim Montana, where his father and several of his brothers had homesteaded. Many sections have been removed from agricultural land away from those days, just because they were hungry. often would be the kitchen table, some clothes hanging on the line. leave out the chicken and take off during the middle of the night, remember without cars and trucks more ..... So if the banker to appeal, he still thought they lived there.Her brother Arno came a wagon jumped out and came to Grand Coulee Washington to work on the construction of the damned. By the end of the whole family followed, as far away from home, useful. (Take me to cry, thinking about it, I've been there and lived there for more than a year in 1998, only to experience the soul of everything. I put flowers on my great grandparents grave and often on tour around family meetings in the area, they were able block. I can only imagine the life that I may have had as a cowgirl in these times.) My great grandfather was the Sherriff and had Jesse James (Read more in a Washington Post article by my cousin Blaine Harden, the family of Alfred Harden). hunting in Canada, so the story goes. My grandmother Ellen Harden and her older sister, Luella came to Seattle and was "Rosie the Rivitors" for Boeing for a while 'time. This is where my grandmother met her husband, and she then moved to his hometown of Aberdeen, Washington. That's where I was born.The area was known as a logging and fishing village. Westport, miles of Washington was a few minutes once the capital of the world's salmon. many a fortune made in the early days of recording in Grays Harbor County. My sister was married to David Mayr, son of Werner Mayr, one of Mayr Bros. Bros recording company. Everything revolved around fishing and logging in the late 70s, when the central Neuculear Satsup is 20 miles, was built by. that lasted a few years until they are taken out of service and now these two giant cooling towers sit Idel like warts on landscape.I beautiful high school and married a man from the country. We got a small ranch of seven acres and has 4 children had a cow, horse, dog, cat, etc., and life was good for a while ' . that ended in divorse in 1992 and I was alone. I was at the ranch with the children to stay and took the busines we had in town. So there I was, 4 children (children, 2,5,7,9 ) no work, nothing more than a high school education and a dream dream.The himself who was around in my heart all this years.At this time, life was "chaos" to say the least, I even gave me a Working from a landscape company and life was good. Until winter came, and "rain." The few years I worked daylight to dark seven days a week allowed outside of time, grass cutting and children Packaging kindergarten and school. E 'was old very fast. I have no time with the children and in winter we nearly starved to death. So I found a "real" job as an accountant in the city. Boy I hate that I do not are a female person, sitting at a desk for hours, but It 'was a steady job and paid the bills.Then work came in the factory, now that was a good price, but the hours were terrible, night shift and not look back after the children very much. So far all I could do, was to be so famous in the "sun always now." I started looking purposing life I wanted, I created in my head, it was not easy, but it was a feeling so strong, and was something to look forward in this difficult time.I had no idea how to make it happen, I'm only dreaming, I was determined to one day live where the sun always shone. In Aberdeen, the rainfall average is 80 inches or more, and always daring cast and gray.Just on the Internet in the early 90s I chose 'sunshine4evernow' name like mine. I had never heard of the power of intention or a teaching so common to Today. I thought that place would be my only Montana.Life be torn down in the mill was full of rumors concerning the arrest and so I work every bit over time I could start. I paid the cards home, truck and credit, and lived a very simple and allows you to save as much as I could on the road for fear - .. and I hope that my work would end well I did in my mind was the idea that if all children had finished school I would go and live somewhere in the sun on top of a mountain., but was not sure how I would be able to walk away from a job 50 thousand years. I did not make this decision was made for me, as are all things to pack, were our jobs. Here is the dream of becoming a cowgirl, cowgirl Mustang began to be real.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น